- Sort by Default Order
- These are the printed-and-bound, 6-to-a-page handout-version of the presentation slides (135 slides) from Andrew Branca's two-hour talk on Saturday, March 18, 2017, at the Rangemaster Tactical Conference.Please note that these are NOT the slides of EVERY presenter at the conference, but merely those from Andrew Branca's talk.Shipping is included.These will be available for a limited time only!
- Class only, no materials.
Sale!Class only, no materials. (NOTE: Price increases to $199.99 on Jan. 17!)
Sale!LEVEL 1 Core Class LIVE ONLINE on March 3, 2017.
Sale!REQUIRED! Price increases to $199.99/person on June 22, so register early and save!
- Scheduling Security DepositBefore class dates will be secured for any host, the host is required to provide a $500 scheduling security deposit. This deposit is fully refunded on the day of the class. If, however, the class is cancelled for failure to hit any of the minimum number attendance goals as described below, Law of Self Defense reserves the right to retain this deposit.The reason for this deposit is to ensure that a prospective host does not ask us to lock in a revenue-generating weekend unless they have a reasonable expectation of meeting the attendance goals. It is our hope that every deposit will be refunded in full because the attendance goals have been met. That said, the host has a far better understanding of the hosts’ ability to attract students than does Law of Self Defense, and we do not wish to lock in one of our limited number of revenue-generating weekends if even the prospective host is uncertain that they can hit the attendance goals.Class Attendance GoalsThe host understands that the attendance goal for a LEVEL 1 Classes is 30 to 40 students, and that it is expected that the bulk of these students will be recruited based on the host’s efforts. At 30 days prior to the class the expectation is that there will be no fewer than 20 students registered, and at 60 days prior that there will be no fewer than 10 students registered. If attendance falls below these guidelines the class may be cancelled at the sole discretion of Law of Self Defense.
- With this AMAZING Class you'll learn:
- The Criminal Justice Process from a Financial Perspective
- Just what will happen to your pocketbook, and when, after you defend yourself?
- How Insurance Helps
- What various companies help you accomplish and what they will leave you to do on your own.
- Gotchas, Fine Print, and Warnings
- Discover when insurance companies will turn down your claims, the huge gaps in their coverage, and hidden expenses they don't cover.
- Plus MUCH MUCH More!!
Sale!State-specific self-defense law compilations. These are PDF documents that list every statute, court decision, and jury instruction referenced in the relevant live or online "Law of Self Defense Class" for that state. Each listed statute, court decision, and jury instruction is hyperlinked to their full-length versions at the Law of Self Defense web site.NOTE: These PDF files are instantly downloadable, and contain no DRM restrictions. Nevertheless, these are copyrighted work product of Law of Self Defense, and we ask that you do not distribute the PDF to others. Should you know others who would be interested in owning their own copy, please direct them here: LAW COMPILATIONS
- SLIDE DECK: Law of Self Defense LEVEL 1 Class LIVE ONLINE (12/2/17)
- These are the state-specific DVD supplements that are intended to accompany the Law of Self Defense LEVEL 1 Core Class. (State-specific DVDs are available ONLY to verified students of a LEVEL 1 CORE Class (live/online/DVD), as well as those who have purchased and read any edition of "The Law of Self Defense" book. See below for details.)These DVDs illustrate the legal principles discussed in the LEVEL 1 Core Class DVD using the respective state's statutes, court decisions, and jury instructions.Each state-specific DVD is approximately two hours in duration.Each of the states listed below is available for immediate purchase and delivery:AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WYAdditional states added weekly.If your state of interest is not listed above CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US YOUR STATE OF INTEREST and we will prioritize DVDs for the states of greatest interest and notify you when your state is ready.Click here to purchase the LEVEL 1 CORE class DVD set.IMPORTANT: By purchasing this item you are acknowledging that you are acquiring ONLY an individual, personal, non-commercial license for use of this product. No portion of this product may be used in any group setting, whether for compensation or otherwise, nor may it be used for any commercial purposes whatever. You also acknowledge that these products are intended for general informational purposes only, and do not constitute legal advice. If you are in need of legal advice you must consult with competent legal counsel licensed in the relevant jurisdiction.